MILANI Color Statement Lipstick 'Nude Creme'

I have been really into nude lipsticks lately, so when shopping on my favourite U.S. makeup site beautyjoint.com I was compelled to order myself Milani's 'nude crème' lipstick from the Color Statement collection.


The Color Statment lip collection has a wide range of shades and finishes that all come in gorgeous golden packaging, making it look & feel higher end. But what about the lipie inside? It is a 'cream' formula, but definitely not the creamiest I've tried. When first applied it does appear quite matte but soon starts to soften with the warmth from the lips. So if you do suffer with dry lips make sure to exfoliate first & maybe pop on a little lip balm for a smoother application. 


''Make a statement without saying a word! True Instant Color. One stroke, full coverage application. This next generation lipstick gives the ultimate in color, texture and finish.  The lightweight creamy formula contains Vitamins A, C, & E to moisturize and nourish lips. Paraben-free. 
Available in Vinyl, Metallic, Cream, Shimmer, Pearl & Matte finish.''

Nude Crème is the lightest nude shade from the collection, It's a warm beigy pink nude. Even with it being a nude shade, it is so warm & concentrated in colour that it still manages to brighten up the face & look bold on the lips. It definitely doesn't blend into the skin like other nudes I've tried that have totally washed me out & zapped me of any colour. It also seems to suit so many skin tones. 

The lasting power is also pretty darn good, lasting me up to three hours until it evenly fades away. One thing that may put people off this lipie range is the scent, it does have quite a strong sweet watermelon like scent that does transfer onto the lips & does take a while to fade. It's not so strong that it's an off put for me but if your really adverse to strong scents then your probably best to give this lipie range a miss.


So over all 'Crème Nude' is a very wearable opaque nude with great lasting power & beautiful packaging, that would look so pretty displayed on your makeup vanity area. 

I purchased from www.beautyjoint.com $5.69/£3.37

Whats your go to nude lipstick?

Follow on Bloglovin


11 comments

  1. I want this so bad as I always see Nicole Guerreiro raving about it, and it always looks gorgeous on her. I still want to order from there so bad, but I don't want to get lumbered with customs fees xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally suits you!
    I really need to make a Milani purchase there's so many lipsticks and blushers on my wishlist :o xx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab nude color, looks amazing on you. I wish I could carry of a shade like that :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaking gorgeous color! I love the brown undertone! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful colour! I wish Milani was available in the UK, there's so many products of theirs that I want to try out x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis shade looks great on you. It pulls just a bit more beige on me so I usually top it with a pink gloss.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well didn't I say you would look good in nude haha! This is such a good price too, I need to invest!

    Belle ♥ xxx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous shade! I am loving nude lipsticks atm. xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like it would look way more brown in the tube but it's really pretty on :) shame we don't get Milani in the UK :(
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top