What's in my travel makeup bag?

On the 13th June was my 25th Birthday & to celebrate my amazing boyfriend Chris took me on a beautiful weekend away in Paris. 
We traveled in Style on the Premier coach of the Eurostar & had a beautiful hotel in the centre of Gare Du Nord, a perfect spot as your in short travelling distance to all major attractions. We had both been to Paris together before & did a lot of sight seeing then so this trip was purely for relaxation, wondering the beautiful streets of Paris & for my treat.... Sephora shopping! If you would like to see my little Sephora haul I have uploaded a pic on my Instagram(here) & I have some pics of my trip (here).
As a typical woman I may have slightly over packed, but I think I did pretty well on minimizing my makeup bag this time. Here's what I took with me;

Revlon Color stay foundation - through wind, rain, sun this foundation can do no wrong. Full coverage yet still natural & flawless (review here)

Maybelline dream matte powder - To help keep that shine at bay. Why did they have to discontinue this?

LA Girl concealer - This really isn't my fave, but my holy grail Maybelline age rewind had run out so I made do & it did the job (review here).

Mac Pro conceal palette in 'Light' - I used the yellow shade to highlight  my under eyes in the evening for a more glam look(review here).

NYC Sun 'n' Bronze Bronzing Powder in 'Montauk Bronze' - Bargain holy grail bronzer (review here).


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in 'Luminous Light'  - Now this was a risky move bringing this powder along as it is so fragile & expensive! but I simply can't do without it. I wrapped it in two pairs of socks & kept it in my hand luggage so I could keep an close eye on it. Haha yes I realize that's a little sad as I type this out, but I just loooove that powder(review here).

Mac Soft and Gentle MSF - Beautiful highlight to place along the cheek bones, brow bone & can double up as a lid shade(review here).

Urban decay Naked Basics palette - literally has every shade I need in here, for crease lid & blending.

Kiko wet n dry eyeshadow in 208 - I've been really into glowing golden eye looks, so I used this shade on the lid for evenings to change up my look(review here).

Stila stay all day eyeliner - For that budge proof cat wing.

Maybelline the rocket mascara - Holy grail!(review here)

Clinique bottom lash mascara - There will be no bottom lash smudge mishaps happening round here!

Collection 2000 'pink heaven' lip liner - All time fave lip liner, it's a spot on perfect match for my natural lip shade.

NYX Butter Gloss in 'crème brûlée' - perfect gloss for a nude lip(review here).

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Nude Beige - I need my staple pink nude shade with me when ever I travel it can do no wrong (review here).

Revlon Butter Lipstick in 'Berry Smoothie' - it's a quick pop on your lips, no mirror needed lipie. Perfect for the handbag.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - keep everything in place with the lovely sunny weather we had.


15 products! Well girls I am very impressed with myself for that, so lets just not go into how many makeup brushes I brought along with me too haha ALOT.

Follow on Bloglovin

What are your must have products for your travel makeup bag? Do we have any of the same? 

8 comments

  1. I think you packed pretty lightly! I definitely am eyeing some of these that I want for myself. Glad you had fun you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I think I did pretty well too :) thanks chick xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love seeing what people pack for travel because it's usually what you love and know works. My go to base for traveling is bourjois healthy mix serum foundation and coty full coverage translucent powder.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate :) I really do need to try the healthy mix serum foundation it always gets such rave reviews. xx

      Delete
  3. I love posts like this! I have several of these products in my travel bag too!
    Meghan
    Today's Beauty Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had a lovely time hunnie :) I've always wanted to go to paris, especially to that little love lock bridge. I find it SO hard to short list make up for travelling... it kills me haha! I've definitely added a few of these to my 'to buy list' haha! xoxo

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chanelle :) I think this is the lightest I've ever traveled, I was so proud of myself haha xx

      Delete

Back to Top