Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush


The Sigma F80 Hype is real! Move over beauty blender I have a new BFF the Sigma F80.
If your an avid watcher of beauty videos on youtube then you have most probably seen the Sigma F80 many a time. It seems to be THE brush to use for foundation, so I wanted to give it a go for myself (being the easily influenced makeup hoarder that I am).
The Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki is part of Sigmas Sigmax range, this mainly consists of Kabuki style brushes that are especially designed for a high definition, flawless, makeup application. Sigma claim that the brushes are uniquely designed to apply powder, cream and liquid products without absorption into the bristles.

I totally agree that this brush gives a flawless application, out of all the foundation brushes I have tried over the years (many) this brush takes the medal for flawless application. I apply a little foundation onto the back of my hand & dab the brush in it & then gently buff into my face. The bristle are so smooth yet so dense, that the brush really does the job of blending for you. It makes foundation application so quick & effortless, with amazing results.
The brush handle is quite thick so you can really grab on tightly to the brush & buff  the foundation in. The brush itself has not lost one single hair, even after washing the brush the hairs all stay in place & look as good as new.

I can not say enough good things about this brush, it definitely lives up to the hype & it is most definitely worth the purchase! Sigma you have well and truly won me over.


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive had my F80 for well over 2 years now and it's holding up amazingly well! It still works like it was when it was new and hasn't lost any fibers or lost its shape! I love the round top kabuki too think its the F82? Cant remember off the top of my head - but they're the best foundation brushes ever! :) x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Life Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's great to hear it lasts the long. I can't wait to try more Sigma brushes now! xx

      Delete
  3. I looks so good, I really want to try it! Is it better than the real techniques buffing brush?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me yes I do prefer it to the Buffing brush because it covers more area & the brush fibres are so SO soft. The result is very comparable. xx

      Delete
  4. I need this in my life SO bad! I adoreeeeeeeeee Sigma anything, but I've not tried any of their Kabuki brushes yet! xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gem you seriously need to try one of their kabuki brushes, im hooked! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the look of this, I keep meaning to order some brushes, I think I am just going to get the whole kit!
    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. The F80 is holy grail status for me! It is so soft and blends like a charm. :)

    xo www.glazedoverbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top