EMPTIES | Will I be repurchasing these products?



Hey guys, here's a bunch of products I've been using and now finished. I'll be letting you know if they are worth a repurchase or a big no go!



Beauty Blender Solid Cleanser - This is the only soap that will visibly remove all traces of makeup from my Beauty Blender. Considering that you can use your normal shampoo or soft soap to clean your brushes or sponges, the £14 price tag is a bit steep. Like I said nothing will visibly remove 100% of all makeup from my sponge like the solid cleaner, so for that reason it's a repurchase for me.

Chloe SEE Eau De Parfum - Hooray, I have finally finished a bottle of perfume! I have quite a collection so I'm happy to be one down. SEE by Chloe is a soft pretty floral fragrance, which isn't my normal taste in scent. The bottle itself is inspired by vintage bird cages, making it a rather cute bottle to display on a vanity table. This isn't a repurchase for me as I have so many other bottles to get through and have never been totally taken by the scent.

Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre - I have just posted a rave review about this product, which I will link HERE. I cannot say enough good things about it and I will most definitely be repurchasing.

L'oreal Feline Mascara - If your after a good curl and length then this is THE mascara for you! I have a few other tubes to work my way through before I need to repurchase another mascara though. Review HERE.

Charles Worthington Volume & Bounce Texturing Spray - I have thin hair but a lot of it! The only affordable product I've found that will give my hair some texture and volume is this spray. If you have similar hair to mine and feel it needs a bit of umph , give this a try because I love the stuff.

Maybelline Eraser EyeConcealer - I urgently need this back in my makeup routine, my under eyes are missing it so! In my opinion it's THE best concealer for under eye concealing and highlighting and I will be repurchasing ASAP. Full review HERE.

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - BEST makeup setting spray around in my opinion. I've tried Urban Decays other variations of setting sprays but this is my number one. It keeps my makeup in place pretty much all day and helps keep oil at bay but still manages to keep a healthy glow on the skin. Skindinavia is the brand that co produce this product and they have there own range of Skindinaviasetting sprays that are equally as good, but just not as easy to get your hands on here in the UK.


What product's do you often find yourself repurchasing?



3 comments

  1. I absolutely love the Urban Decay setting spray it is the most incredible thing!
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the urban decay setting sprays, I like the travel sizes too x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the UD setting spray and Embyolisse moisturiser, forever repurchase them soon. I've not tried that cleansing solid but I'm adding it to my ever-growing list.

    Sarah | sarahinwonderland.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top