NYX HD Photogenic Concealer In Yellow

Oh what's this another NYX product review!?! Yes it's safe to say I am loving NYX at the moment.
I love highlighting & contouring , using a light toned concealer under my eyes is a must for giving me a bright-eyed awake look. I had heard that a yellow toned concealer enhances this look even more! So ever since I have been on the hunt for a yellow concealer; but with no luck.

So I took to the Internet & stumbled across the NYX. HD Photogenic Concealer in Yellow, Sold!

The formula is soft, creamy & easily blendable without being cakey, although  I will try and avoid or use sparingly just under my eyes where the fine lines are as it can sit in them.

  I would say it gives a medium to full coverage & is easily buildable. Bonus point - it's HD light diffusing effect is perfect when posing for pics #selfie.


I apply this just under my eye using the doe foot applicator in a triangular shape, centre of my forehead, down my nose, across my Cupid's bow & blend in using my beauty blender and it does in fact give me the very bright highlighted effect that I was looking for, move over Kim Kardashian!

After with a bit of blush & bronzer
I had my eye on the mac prep & prime in light boost which is essentially a yellow based concealer & honestly I am more than happy with using the NYX. HD Photogenic Concealer now, it ticks all the boxes for me.
Top - Blended
Bottom - swatched

The NYX HD Photogenic Concealer is available in 12 shades, ranging from pale porcelain to dark nutmeg. Also a lavender shade for sallow skin & green to neutralise redness.



Over all I am so happy with this concealer is does exactly what I wanted , I will definitely repurchase.


Net wt. 5ml//0.17fl.oz








Follow on Bloglovin

42 comments

  1. Wow Megan, you look amazing! Total Kimmy K! I need to try myself some NYX products!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweetie, I am loving NYX at the moment. xx

      Delete
  2. Love the britening effect! Been lookking for a yellow concealer like forever! Will haveto check this one out for sure!
    You look gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me ages to hunt down this little beaut! xx

      Delete
  3. wow! the product name is really cool! great review!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's only £6?!?! That looks way better than my Mac Prep n Prime honestly. I need to swap, that makes your highlight look so good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing stuff for just £6, NYX really do have some jems xx

      Delete
  5. Megaaaan you're a nightmare with me and new products haha!
    Love, love, love the look of this! I've been looking for a new concealer... Now I'm sold!
    Love the look that you've created here, gorgeous as always!
    I've tagged you in my most recent post.

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha sowiiii ;)
      Ohh I'll go check it out thanks sweetie. xx

      Delete
  6. I've never tried any NYX products before! I seem to be missing out ;) x

    www.lornasfabulousfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow.
    I love how beautiful this looks on you!
    Now I wanna try it too!

    Velia | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a good idea to combat dark circles but I think with my pale skin I'd turn out like the sunshine! Please take a look at my blog, I just posted a haul?

    http://ambertypes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! I need to have a massive NYX order, haven't tried anything from them yet!! xx

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Rachael :) I really am loving NYX at the moment! xx

      Delete
  10. You are quite a beauty! This yellow highlighter looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really cool! The finish from your photo kind of reminds me of the Maybelline's age-defying undereye concealer!

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello lovely! :) I've tagged you in a post over on my blog: http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/tag-my-first-time.html xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous make up and lovely face!

    Now following you :)

    If you have time, please check out my blog:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet I will go & check your page out :) xx

      Delete
  14. That concealer looks really nice! I love when drugstore type products end up working awesomely.

    xo Rowan

    leftbrainedlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what a difference!! You look gorgeous!

    I love your photo editing btw :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes such a difference doesn't it. I just use an app called Beautifulmess it's pretty good. xx

      Delete
  16. Wow that makes such a difference! Amazing :) xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome! I just found a NYX retailer in my little town and I will be totally looking for this product! Funny how you don't know you needed something till a post like this :P

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northernbeauty85.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Ahh I wish I could find NYX in store too. xx

      Delete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm always on the lookout for new concealers, thanks a lot!

    Also I nominated you for the Liebster Award!! I hope you can
    answer the questions, here is the link
    I would LOVE to read them :)

    Astrid
    astridlammua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your so pretty meghan!, you were one of the first bloggers i started following when i first started blogging! It would be awesome if you would come stop by and check out mine& don't forget to follow if you like it :D
    http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/
    Let me know what you think if you do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you that's so sweet :) I will go and check out your page now xx

      Delete
  21. You look amazing! What bronzer / contouring do you normally use? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Benefit Hoola bronzer & NYX blush in the shade Taupe to contour :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I will definitely try them both :)

      Delete

Back to Top