NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss 'Beige'


NYX have 64 shades of Mega Shine Lip Glosses to choose from on there site, so I was spoilt for choice to say the least. As I tend to get more use out of my neutral shade glosses I thought I would give the shade 'Beige' a try first.

Beige is an easy to wear neutral beige-ie pink shade, definitely verging more on the pink side than beige. Its pigmented enough to wear on its own & also adds a little something extra when I wear it on top of a nude lip.

The consistency is thinner than the NYX Butter Glosses yet thicker than NYX round lipgloss, with absolutely no stickiness to it. So it is a very comfortable gloss to wear, with it almost feeling like a lip balm. 
The gloss has a strong cherry scent which I think is the exact same smell as the old school sweet 'Cherry Drops' yum! If your not a fan of scented lip products you most probably won't like this gloss however, I do love scent.
After an hour on the lips the colour is gone, leaving behind a slight sheen to the lips.


The packaging is super sturdy with a thick screw on lid AND the cutest little bow detailing at the top. For that fact alone I love the packaging, yes I am easily impressed by pretty little bows.


Over all NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in the shade Beige, is a very wearable flattering shade with a lovely consistency & über cute packaging.





Follow


34 comments

  1. I would purchase something just for the cute packaging too! haha! This looks so lovely though, a really nice shade of pink :) x

    Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I love the bow on top, too! I am a fan of any non-sticky gloss. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these glosses and I adore that cherry smell!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. For a standard gloss it is super pigmented. xx

      Delete
  5. The bow on top is adorable! I just love nyx products! This one looks promising as well (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow I love this colour, I wish NYX was more widely available in the UK as their products look amazing x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy from there UK site, but the p&p is a bit steep. xx

      Delete
  7. I've heard great things about these, I just wish I could easily pick them up! Looks beau on you!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this shade and absolutely love it :) Love the cute packaging too! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. This shade looks amazing!! I really need to try some NYX, have heard so much about this lip gloss shade! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you defo do need to try some NYX bits :) xx

      Delete
  10. Lovely shade, it doesn't really suit the name though?! Loving the bow detail.

    Belle xx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy smokes that is a pretty shade! I've never given the NYX glosses a look over before but now I will

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There s many pretty shades to choose from. xx

      Delete
  12. I love the look of this! Thanks to you I keep wanting NYX lip glosses! Damn you Megan! :P

    http://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a fan of gloss at all but I can't help but swoon every time I see this one pop up... it looks so nice! x

    duggydimples

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm more of a lipstick girl than lip gloss but these do look lovely, I love the colour of this one its so pretty
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty shade! Love the blog!


    Samantha
    sjmcdf

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great glosses. In obsessed with the smell!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top