Bourjois The Rouge Edition Lipstick '02 Beige Trench'


Last February Bourjois released a new range of lipsticks called 'The Rouge Edition'. The range is split into three categories 'Preppy' (neutrals), 'Night Out' (Deep plums & reds) & Colour Block (Bright Bold shades)

At the end of last year I picked up a shade that looked most appealing to me from the the 'Preppy Range' in fact it was practically screaming 'buy me Megan buy me', & that's just what I did. I bought the shade '02 Beige Trench', which is a mauve toned nude. It is a very flattering tone & I would think this would suit most skin tones (I'm a mac NC25 for reference).
'02 Beige Trench' has a good colour pay off, a lovely glossy finish & feels so very soft on the lip. This may be to do with the 1/4 of pure laque & the Orchid Blossom Extract that's inside the lipie, that is supposed to keep the lips hydrated for 10 hours. Now I'm not sure about 10 hours but my lips are definitely left feeling very smooth.
Over all, this is an easy wearing unique shade of nude lipie, that feels super soft on the lips & has a gorgeous glossy finish.

There are 18 shades available & cost £7.99 on the high street.


Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments

  1. This looks so different on the lips than it does in the tube! I would have completely overlooked this one if i'd seen it based on the tube alone! Its really lovely :)

    Mairead | Molly's Beauty Spot | A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing on your lips, so different from the tube x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo beautiful shade. I have one of the brighter shades from this range and agree the formula is fab! This looks like a such a great every day nude! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh i'm in love with the formula, so smooth & the pigmentation is fab! xx

      Delete
  4. That's such a lovely shade! I've never tried any Bourjois lipsticks but this looks lush! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first Bourjois lipie too AHHHH I love it xx

      Delete
  5. What a pretty everyday lipstick! I might check out the 'night out' category as plums are right up my street!:) x
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my favourite day time lipsticks! It's a close match to Macs modesty too.

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh is it really? Well thank you for letting me know sweetie, that's great xx

      Delete
  7. Oooh I love this shade! It looks so much nicer on. I am definitely going to track this down.
    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh i need this in my life :o
    such a magpie with nude lippies ha!

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chanelle trust me when I say this lipie is an absolute beaute, I love it. Would really suit you too huni. xx

      Delete

Back to Top