Mac Coppering Eyeshadow

Coppering is a rich copper shade with a veluxe pearl finish, meaning it has a metallic shimmery finish.

Veluxe pearl is one of my favourite finishes by Mac, as they are so soft to the touch, buildable & easily blended.
In the pan, Coppering looks a rusty copper shade, but when the shadow is worn down after a few uses you can see a strong orange tone to the colour. This is the shade you will get when on the lid, a coppery orange shade with a metalic finish.
Even without a primer the staying power is great, but obviously a primer also enhances the pigmentation of the shadow.
I'm not one for buying into the Mac eyeshadow hype, because as of yet they hadn't wowed me & I won't buy a shadow just because It has the word Mac sprawled across it. But Coppering is an unique shade & with it's soft texture & great pigmentation I am so glad I own it. The coppery shade really brings out my blue/green eyes (My eyes are odd one day they'll look blue the other green,weirdo) & looks flattering when packed onto the eyelid & also when used sparingly.



Do you girls recommend any other Veluxe Pearl shadows I should try?

32 comments

  1. such a pretty colour! suits you!

    TalieAnne // http://justateenagedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bronze shades with red tones - they're so beautiful :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this colour is beautiful on you, it really suits you :
    GEMSIES
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really wanting to buy a mac quad palette and build up my own smokey eye quad because there's just a few shades I really like and this might be added to the list, it's stunning and would look gorgeous for a night out.

    www.hbbeautyblog.co.uk

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its perfect for a night out, if you smoke it out a little AHHH perfection. xx

      Delete
  5. That's a lovely colour warm and coppery as the name really suits you Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura, I now need more copper shades in my life haha xx

      Delete
  6. This is such a pretty shade, looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this shade. I must agree I'm not the type of person who buys an eyeshadow just because it has mac written on it but this really makes me want to try one x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the time I do find there shadows over hyped too, but this one is a beaute xx

      Delete
  8. This is beautiful on you! My eyes are like that too, I like to emphasize the green in them so I may need to pick up this shade.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would look stunning with your eye colouring Kate! xx

      Delete
  9. That colour suits you so much. Gorgeous.
    Amy xo
    www.vondork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a stunning shade! Your contour looks amazing too, gorgeous xx
    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woww what a beautiful colour!! Copper really does make blue eyes pop so I bet yours look gorgeous with this xx

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a pretty shade of copper too, I love it xx

      Delete
  12. I so wish I was brave enough to wear a colour like this, it looks so stunning on you! I would of normally though red shades would make your eyes look tired, but I really like it!

    Belle xxx
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defo give this type of shade a try. Just a little on the lid & blended out, it's a great easy to create look hun. xx

      Delete
  13. This colour looks great on you Megan and totally suits you!:) I am not the biggest fan of Mac eye shadows either even though I have quiet a few of them they are not worth the hype! x
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its nice to own a few of there unique shades isn't it xx

      Delete
  14. Such a stunning colour!

    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. this colour looks gorgeous on you hun :)

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top