Milani Baked Blush 'Luminoso'

Milani baked blush line seems to be very popular over in the states, especially the shade 'Luminoso'. Sadly Milani isn't sold in the UK so I made a purchase on my fave website beautyjoint.com & had it shipped over.
The Baked Blush line consists of 5 shades & obviously I just had to get my hands on the ever so popular shade 'Luminoso'.

Luminoso is a beautiful coral shade with a slight shimmer that adds a youthful glow to the cheeks. A very easy shade to wear that will go with almost any makeup look. Pigmentation is fab, and the formula is very easy to work with, so blending out on the cheek with other products is a breeze. 

The golden packaging makes it look much higher end than it actually is. Hidden under the blush itself is a little round mirror & a blush brush, which makes it super handy for travelling. Having said that the brush is not great quality, like most mini brushes that are included with blushers it feels very stiff & synthetic so I gave that a miss. But having a mirror built in is always a good thing in my opinion.
I can't help but reach for this shade on a near on everyday basis, it was my go to blush this summer and I would most defo repurchase.


Follow on Bloglovin

P.S. If your a Lorac fan, stay tuned for a AMAZING giveaway coming soon ;)


11 comments

  1. This shade is stunning and it looks beautiful on you! I am yet to try any Milani products but I had no idea about that site so I will be checking it out very soon x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous on you! Such a perfect pop of coral!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shade - never heard of beautyjoint - defo checking it out, so excited :D

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a fab site with soooo many goodies on it! xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh looks gorgeous! Checking out the site in which you got it from :)
    Just found your blog and I think your header is awesome!xo
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so lovely on you, so envious you can wear pinks so well!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top