Ted Baker Lip Balm Trio

Lip balm is a necessity and I'm sure you would find one floating around in every girls handbag. So it's good to know which ones to avoid or which ones are worth a try with such an essential product.
Today I have a trio of Ted baker lip balms to share with you. 
Now first things first.....Helloooo super duper cute packaging! Ted, you and your amazingly beautiful prints have done it again. This time it's covering a little cardboard box, which inside house a trio of fruity scented lip balms.
The three balms are each lightly scented & apply easily to the lip. They have the same type of moisture that I would compare to an EOS balm, with slightly more thickness, which in my books is a good thing. 
I've been a devout blistex/calmex lip balm user for years and in comparison no they do not have the same topical scent or thin application but in my opinion they moisturize my lips equally the same. Over the past few months I've been feeling that my lips have just had an overload of topical ingredients and for some reason I felt this made my lips even drier. 
I was honestly dubious on trying the Ted Baker balms, as they're not exactly a brand known for there lip products, but I have been seriously impressed. And let me tell you that these are the only balms I've been using for over a month now and my lips are very happy, no cracks or dryness at all. Plus I now have a cute little box to display on my vanity table. 


What is your go to lip balm?


£10 available at Boots.com

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments

  1. YAY Im so glad to see a new post on my feed from u doll! Ive missed u!!! These are gorgeously packaged for sure. We don't have this brand or boots here. (Darn U.S) but if we did I sure would love to try these!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are just SO good! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been really trying to improve my photography so that means a lot thank you Hannah xx

      Delete
  3. I had no idea TB did these, but they are yet to disappoint me. I am always sold purely on the prettiness!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! I wish Ted Baker sold beauty products in the states! I might just have to break down and make an international order ;)

    xx

    Shree | PorcelainShree | A Charming Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top